Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Truth

Ok so here is the truth. I am struggling. I am facing trials and tribulations that I pray everyday to make through. I am not perfect nor will I ever claim to be, but I am still a daughter of a Loving Heavenly Father who knows me better then anyone else. He knows my trials, pains, sorrows, weaknesses, and flaws, but He has a perfect love for me because He knows that I am trying. I am not asked to be perfect because lets face it that is impossible for me to do, but I am asked to try and endure to the end. That is all that any of us our asked to do.

I know that people think that I am tough, but sometimes no matter how tough you are or how hard you try to let things roll off it still hurts. It is okay that it hurts because I am only human. I know I choose to be offended, but I don't choose to have people say those things. I can change peoples views on me even though sometimes I try. Their judgement is made and the verdict is casted, but sometimes I wonder if it is just because I am different.

My differences are what make me me! Sarcastic, blunt, honest, hard working, loud, and any other category I fit into. I am not ashamed of who I am because I know who I am. I know what I am working on and I choose to strive to be a better person everyday. It doesn't mean that I won't mess up, but it does mean that when I do mess up I try harder. I am not saying I am better then anyone because I am not, but I will be DARNED if I am any WORSE!

I just say this because my heart is hurt. These last few weeks quite a few people have hurt it with their actions and words. I can't be the person you want or expect me to be I can only be me. It is the same as you. I can't ask you to be anything other then who you are. Does it mean that I am going to like everyone? No, but it does mean that I am going to embrace the differences and be ok. Yeah I am hurt right now, but the truth is give me a little time and I will be fine. Just remember that we are made to be different and although you can be upset with me or dislike me if you choose please just don't tear me down and I promise not to tear you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment