Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm Done!

As frustrated as I have ever been.
By the fact that it never ends.
You tell me one thing, but do another.
Everything from your mouth makes me wonder.

Why is it okay for you to act like that?
Go ahead and tell me I'm fat.
It doesn't matter any more.
What's that now I am a stupid whore?

Lies, deceit, and confusion
That seems to be your admonition
It's the only way for you to be
Yes pestimistic and mean

I am done you see
Theres no hold left on me
I am saying this now
It isn't worth asking how

I am standing strong on my own
Wait that's not true I am not alone
My truest friend is always here
Taking care of the burdens I bear

So now I can put my hand to the plough
Never looking back or towards the ground
I'm not afraid of being alone
Because truly I will always be
With someone who really loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment