Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 My Year!!!

Have you ever woke up looking at the ceiling smiling because you don't know exactly what, but you know something amazing is coming your way?  Well everyday I wake up this year I have that feeling that this year is my year.
Graduating in April to go to graduate school, yet to determine where, is an amazing feeling of achievement.  I have felt this only a few times in my life and it still holds the same amount of joy.
This year is my year to get healthy.  It isn't a goal to loose umpteen pounds or look a specific way, but to feel amazing every time I look in the mirror, smile on the inside as well as the outside, and enjoy spending time by myself.  I will balance my life and unleash the phenomenal woman that lies within.

I am ready for whatever 2012 has to offer me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment