Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Life is but a dream....

There are moments when I am sitting in the quiet stillness and I have to remind myself that this is reality not just a dream.  Yet tonight as I was pondering my life and the events that are unfolding I decided life is but a dream.  I am living my dreams.  Every goal I set is a dream and luckily I live in a world where I can achieve my dreams. 

In April I will be graduating UVU with my bachelor's degree in Deaf Studies.  This was not my initial dream, but it has given me everything I have dreamt about having.  I have found a greater appreciation for myself through the Deaf Studies and I have even found a greater appreciation of diversity, languages, and various perspectives.  It is also through this program that I was able to find my next dream and get excited for the next reality to step in.

I do not know where I am going or what will occur, but I do know my life truly is but a dream I want to keep living!!!

2 comments: