Friday, March 13, 2009

I AM SORRY!

So I woke up from a semi peaceful nights rest. Only to discover a sick feeling that I needed to call or text my ex. I am unsure if it is because of my dream last night or if I really need to call him. I have felt bad since I broke up with him because it was me who decided to end the relationship. So since I can't bring myself to text him I figured I would apologize and explain.



Ex~

I am sorry things didn't work out the way we thought they would. I don't regret anything or anytime we spent together. Truth is I cherish it because it was one of the greatest things I have ever experienced. You always treated me wonderfully and dealt with whatever drama seemed to follow me. You let me be me and you tried to be there for me. The relationship we had was good, but somewhere along the line it was made clear that it wasn't meant to be. Differences in personalities, growing up, ideas, and dreams. It wasn't just you and it wasn't just me it just wasn't suppose to be.

I didn't mean or want to break your heart. I hope you know that night it ended that I felt a part of my heart die. I never lied about loving you. I did and still do love you! It just isn't enough or the right kind of love to be together. I know you tried talking to me afterwards and I really wanted to stay friends, but I felt if I cut myself out maybe it would be easier for you to move on. You told me that you were sorry and you tried to talk to me, but I tried to blow it off for that I am sorry the most.

I ask now for your forgiveness. Please forgive me for the pain that I may have caused, the confusion, and for leaving you when I said I would be there. You deserve to hate me or never forgive me, but I just wanted to tell you the things I couldn't tell you or try to explain. I pray that you get the true happiness you deserve. You are amazing and I hope a lucky girl finds you.





I don't know if he will ever get to know, but I truly feel that it is better for me to be out of his life then in. It was an amazing relationship. I learned things about myself and others for that I will always be grateful. A couple days ago a person told me that sometimes the things we think should come together and don't are for the best. I truly believe this. People come into our lives for a reason and sometimes they leave for a reason as well. I am grateful for the things that don't work out the way that I thought they should because I have been blessed more and received things I never imagioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment