Thursday, April 15, 2010

My decision

So the last little while I have been debating if I should tell the person that I like them. After recent events I decided no! Besides I got the answer without having to tell him to his face. So I also made an imprtant decision about my future. I am going to push myself to graduate sooner. Hopefully this time next year I will be getting ready to walk. Not only across the stage, but to the next step in my life.

I will be applying for grad school and it will be outside Utah. My dream college is number one and then I have no idea, but I feel strongly it is time for me to leave this place for awhile. Besides in order to be the best social worker and counselor I need to go where I will best be able to benefit my clients.

As far as the other aspects of my life go...I don't know anymore. Life has a way of reminding me what pain feels like so I will just accept it and do what I can to better others lifes. Sorry this isn't one of my more upbeat blogs, but well I just don't feel like being upbeat today. So there are the two biggest decisions. Well three counting that I don't want to fake upbeat!

No I still love and I will be okay, but right now I am pissed and hurt.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are hurting hon! Definitely been there and done that multiple times. I know it doesn't ever feel good! But way to go for making decisions that will help you progress in your life. Sometimes, I don't know why the men around here can't see how wonderful the women I know are. Heck, for that matter, I don't know what the deal was with all the guys that hurt me when I was dating. George was worth the wait and hurt I went through though and you will have one of those types of guys too!!!

    ReplyDelete